UHBW NHS Foundation Trust recognises and appreciates the vital contribution that all workers make to the care of our patients. We’re committed to always providing safe staffing levels to our patients, and ensure they receive high quality care and the best experience possible.
The Trust has been reviewing our current opportunities for our bank teams and we have agreed to pledge a promise to our workers and implement new ways of working to improve the experience of our bank workers. From the 5th June 2023 there will be a series of changes to enhance our current offering for bank workers.
What is changing?
- An increase in bank rates for all Band 5 Registered Nurses.
- Better training opportunities to develop skills in areas that interest you.
- A welcome pack for all new joiners, giving helpful & useful information to support your first days with us.
- Regular focus groups providing you with a space to share your experiences and discuss any concerns with senior nurses.
- The introduction of Supernumerary shifts in a wider range of areas.
- A dedicated clinical support team – made up of experienced Nurses & Midwives.
- Introduction of a Bank ‘Link’ nurse on wards.
- Regular incentives to recognise and reward our bank workers.